- Getting Creative: Assessment Practices and Strategies in Music, Creative Writing and Fine Arts. Panel presentation at Indiana University’s Assessment Institute 2016 Conference, Indianapolis, IN. Nov. 2016.
- All Together Now: Collaboration in Digital Resume-Writing Practices. Panel presentation at Tenth Biennial Feminisms and Rhetorics Conference, Tempe, AZ. Oct. 2015.
- Ideals and Iterations: Student Composition Practices using an Online Resume-Building Platform. College English Association, Indianapolis, IN. March 2015.
- When Robots Write Resumes: The Dilemma of Point-and-Click Rhetoric. Panel presentation at Ninth Biennial Feminisms and Rhetorics Conference, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA. Sept. 2013.
- Ecocomposition in the Community College: Helping New Writers Find Their Place. The Two-Year College English Association, Whatcom Community College, Bellingham, WA. Oct. 2010.
- Robbed Water, Raped Earth: Wagner’s Ring of the Nibelung as Nature Writing. The Association for Literature, the Environment and Culture in Canada. Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia. Aug. 2010.
- The Three Phases of Eve: A Feminist Reading of Milton’s Paradise Lost. Scholar’s Week Undergraduate Symposium. Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA. May 2009.
- Creating the First Day Online. Faculty presentation on online teaching strategies, School of Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty Retreat, Indiana University East, August 17, 2016.
- Contract Grading. Faculty presentation on implementing contract grading in first year seminar. Indiana University East. May 10, 2016.
- Writing Family Stories. Community creative writing workshop, Room 912, Indiana University East. Dec. 5, 2015.
- Automated Autobiographies: A Study of Student Composition Practices using an Online Resume-Building Platform. Summer faculty fellowship presentation. Indiana University East. Jan. 27, 2015.
- WordPress and Widgets: Student Blogging as a High Impact Practice, Parts 1 & 2. CTL Fellow workshop on integrating student blogging in the classroom. Center for Teaching and Learning, Indiana University East, Sept. 17 & 24, 2014.
- Connected Community: Service-Learning in the Writing Classroom. Presentation on implementing service writing projects in the professional writing classroom, including praxis and assignment development. Indiana University East. April 4, 2014.
“Caterpillar” by Veronika Kociánová is licensed under cc by 2.0.